Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! I am so grateful for your support. When I worked at the hospital I used to work on Thanksgiving Day. It was very lonely to be away from my family so I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL that your support allows me to work from home these days.
Just a few years ago online shopping wasn’t nearly as popular and some people used to skip Thanksgiving dinner to line up outside stores to try and get doorbuster deals. Now retailers are opening up these sales and we can shop from the comfort of our homes. YAY!
- Stuart Wietzman Boots (I don’t have these boots, because I love this pair, but they are coveted by many and almost never go on sale).
- Blank NYC Suede Jacket (I have this jacket in size small in 3 colors. The quality is SO GOOD and the fit is very flattering).
- Layered Necklace — my most worn necklace is 30% off!
- Tahari Wrap Coat – I’ve had mine for almost 7 years and I still wear it all the time. I have size small.
- Koolaburra Fringe Boots – a sister brand of UGG – I wear these ALL the time and they’re 25% off right now with code KOOLASAVINGS.
- Rebecca Minkoff Saddle Bag – such a great color and shape. This Rebecca Minkoff satchel I have is also on sale!
- Shearling Boots – I just ordered these this week.
- White Skinny Jeans – I have these and the fit is great. They’re affordable so if you stain them the pain won’t be quite so bad.
- Gold Nikes – these are such a deal. I love the subtle metallic detail.
- Cordless Make-up Mirror – I asked for this for Christmas.
- Joe’s Skinny Jeans – I have other Joe’s jeans and they fit snug and don’t bag out much.
- Cordless Vacuum – this is on my Christmas list. I could also use this robot vacuum with two little boys in the house.
- Fur Trim Hooded Coat – this is an investment coat – now on sale – will last for many years to come!
Nordstrom has further reduced a lot of items they put on sale earlier this week. There are some really affordable sweater options below as well as investment pieces, like Stuart Weitzman boots, that rarely go on sale. Here are some good pieces you might want to grab on sale:
Walmart is also known for their deals. Electronics are a heavily discounted item but particular to someone’s needs. I have been wanting to try the Insta-pot after hearing so many people fav about it. Have you tried it?
Amazon is every mom’s best friend!!! I always prefer to have things delivered to my doors – FOR LESS than I’d pay to drag them home from the store.
For more gift guides and holiday outfit ideas visit my HOLIDAY SHOP! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. A grateful heart can change your heart every day of the year – not just today. XO