The mornings are cold, the leaves are gorgeous and our home is filled with all the seasonal decor. To add to the fall feels, I put together a list of fun fall activities you can do at home. We all picked an apple recipe and new slippers from as part of our October to-do’s. I’m also rounding up my favorites comfy boots and slippers from the DSW cozy shop with options for the entire family.
15 Fall Activities for Families You Can Do at Home
- Each pick an apple recipe and determine a fam fav after they’ve all been baked
- Set up an outdoor movie night
- Make popcorn balls
- Rake and play in a leaf pile
- Decorate the porch for halloween
- Have a costume dinner in last year’s costumes
- Carve pumpkins
- Roast your leftover pumpkin seeds
- Build a fort in the living room and watch your favorite kid-friendly Halloween movies
- Snuggle up with blankets outside and make s’mores at night
- Make homemade hot chocolate or apple cider
- Decorate cookies
- Get crafty and make Thanksgiving turkey hands
- Enjoy the fall weather and have a picnic
- Have a mini football game in your backyard and make tailgate food
SHOP SHOES FOR HER:
SHOP SHOES FOR HIM:
SHOP SHOES FOR KIDS:
What’s your favorite thing to do at home this time of year? Thank you so much for stopping by!
PIN THIS POST FOR LATER!
Thank you to DSW for partnering on today’s post.