Blush Booties for Spring
Wanted to pop in with another PSA that these Sole Society blush booties are my FAVORITE spring transition shoe. While I love mules and wedges – BRRRRR – we still have snow on the ground. These booties are helping me escape snow boots without exposing my toes or dry winter heels. They fit true to size. The Moto Jacket is light and perfect for spring and comes in a bunch of color options. I’m wearing size small below.
SHOP THE LOOK
Moto Jacket (small) | White Cami (xs) | Must Have Sculpt Denim (true to size, regular length) | Blush Booties (true to size) | Sole Society Sunglasses | Sole Society Handbag (linen color) | Initial Necklace
Facebook Question and Answer February 2019
I had done a Q and A on Instagram stories last month and was happy to many of you took part. Since Instagram stories left out my Facebook friends I reached out to them to see if they had any questions to ask. The questions from Facebook readers were much less personal. Here is what was asked:
- Rothy’s Or Tieks?
- Bridal Shower dress options for the bride?
- Without knowing the expected weather or how fancy the venue is here are a few cute white dress options (and a jumpsuit thrown in if you’re feeling extra sassy).
- How do you stay in shape (exercise and meals) as a busy working wife and mom or 2?
- I workout much less in the winter because I prefer to workout outside but I’m averse to the cold. Right now I go to Orange Theory classes but only about once a week so I am certainly not in great shape at the moment.
- I do eat pretty healthy at home and I’m home A LOT! My husband usually does the grocery shopping so I don’t have much temptation in the house. I shared a blog post with tips for maintaining a healthy weight and that really summarizes my basic “strategy” for keeping myself on track. I spent years in college over thinking my weight so in my later 20’s and 30’s my weight has actually been healthier when I spent very little time letting it fill my thoughts. My body has done so many wonderful things for me so while I tease about having a lot of excess skin and butt dimples I am pretty proud that my body birthed 2 healthy kiddos and I’m able to run a few miles on a whim.
- Looking for a self tanner – any suggestions?
- I did a post about sunless tanners last year. This year I discovered Tan Luxe (the face) which I mix with my nightly face moisturizer. It’s similar to the Clarin’s one I mentioned in last year’s post but I find it’s a little more effective. I use the light/medium shade and you can adjust the amount tanning drops to control your color. While I love a spray tan (I own my own spray tan machine) I rarely spray tan in the winter months so the face self tanner keeps me looking less pasty. Spray tanning at home is cold, awkward (my hubby sprays me) and it does come off on my sheets which I why I opt out of doing it most of the colder months.
- Got some Camo skinny jeans – now how to style them? How about a camo tutorial?
- Accessories – necklaces, earrings, etc to finish off outfits.
- Here are some of my current favorite pieces of jewelry. I tend to binge wear relatively inexpensive jewelry (I know myself, I don’t take very good care of my stuff) so many of these probably look familiar from recent outfit posts.
- Need recommendations for a cute and comfortable flip flop or slide-ons for a Disney trip in May. Also any suggestions for cute outfits for those long Disney days.
If there’s anything else you want me to make mention of feel free to message me or drop a comment below. Hope you all have a great weekend, I’m so thankful for your support. XOXO!