Disclosure – I was compensated by HSN to share items I love in today’s post.
Are you the type who has been using the same mascara for 10 years or are you a product junkie always looking for the next best thing? Today I’m partnering with HSN to share some of my favorite items from their “Best Of Beauty” holiday sets. I’m the type who loves to try new products, and since Santa isn’t the one filling my stocking, I find these beauty sets are a great way to gift myself and others.
These sets make great gifts for teachers, friends, sister in laws, or sometimes I buy large sets and donate portions of them. A couple of my local girlfriends run a local chapter of The ShoeBox Project and HSN value sets are the perfect way to pamper not only myself, but women who have been impacted by homelessness.
They have a deal on my favorite hairbrush which is normally just over $10 for one and you can get SIX of them for under $30. I keep one of the mini wet brushes (3 included in the set) in my car to detangle my hair on the go. The HSN Wetbrush deal makes it so easy to pamper others without breaking the holiday budget.
I wanted to share a few of the items I selected and why I love them, as well as a few other great HSN “Best of Beauty ” deals you might want to take advantage of.
- Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Snow Forest 7-piece Set for $80 – have you tried these goat’s milk products?! If you live in the northeast you know winter skin is SO ROUGH (literally). The whipped body cream has argan oil and it’s so hydrating! This seasonal scent is AMAZING! It smells like the holidays with a fresh hint of evergreen. If you are hosting overnight guests this holiday season they will feel so pampered by these lotions, soaps, and hand or body wash.
2. Beauty Blender 6 Piece Set for $45 – have you used a Beauty Blender makeup sponge before? I use a sponge to blend my concealer EVERY SINGLE DAY. This set comes with the jewel soap cleansers. Normally these full size sponges cost $20 each. HSN shares a video tutorial on how to use the beauty blender if you watch the video shared on this listing. You MUST wet (and then ring out) the sponge so that it doesn’t soak up the product you’re blending. These sponges blend makeup better than any other brush or blending technique I have tried.
3. Benefit Cosmetics I’m Hotter Outdoors Set for $30 – I’d been wanting to try the highly recommended Hoola Bronzer which normally retails for $30 by itself. This beauty gift set from HSN comes with not only the bronzer for that price but also a brow gel and lash curling mascara as well.
4. Pure Greek Olive Sea Salt Body Cream and Shower Gel for $34 – another way to enhance hosting your guests or a great stocking stuffer is this cult favorite body Olive body cream. I got the sea salt scent but there are other great options like Verbena, Honeysuckle, and Cactus Pear.
5. FHI Hot Tools (waiting for the set to come online, shop all FHI products on HSN here) – everything you need for your particular hair goals in one convenient set. Whether you want your hair smooth and sleek or soft waves – these tools solve all your styling need.
6. The Beauty Spy Sheet Mask Set for $39.99 – my son and I actually have a ritual of sitting in bed and doing a sheet mask together. It started because I got one as part of a gift set and it included gummy bears in the gift box which is what made him initially want to get involved. Now he just loves the one on one time with his mama and this HSN Beauty Spy Sheet Mask Set offers so many different types of masks. You get a little of everything, and not just for the face! This set of 8 masks includes one for the hair, hands, and feet in addition to those for the face.
7. Glo Pro Microneedling Kit for $199 – if you have fine lines, age spots, or just want to plump your skin a bit, you can benefit from microneedling! Microneedling helps your skin absorb anti-aging products better and helps your skin cells turn over more quickly. If you click over to the Glo Pro product page on HSN just watch their video that explains why this tool is so effective! I am closing in on 40 so my skin is something I am willing to invest in these days. With the Glo Pro you can grab a “party popper” pack (for $65) that includes Vitamin C serum, 4 in 1 tinted perfecting silk, and a volumizing lip serum.
8. Don’t forget about the WetBrush deal ($29.95) I mentioned earlier! It was love at first site when I saw the leopard print hair brush.
Shop My HSN “Best of Beauty” Favorites Below:
Let me know your favorite beauty products in the comments below! I love to hear everyone’s must have cosmetics.