Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Beauty Picks
1.Skincare DRx SpectraLite FaceWater Pro LED Light Therapy Device – I asked on Instagram stories if anyone had tried this device. It is PRICY!! So it’s not something you try for fun. I got about a dozen replies. Not one person had a negative response. Several people mentioned the review by beauty blogger Kathleen Jeggings. Almost everyone who replied said their skin was brighter, more even and it definitely cleared any acne. A few mentioned that it plumped the skin and helped with fine lines. I’m torn – the price tag is so high but I hear it’s often sold out even when it’s not on sale.
2. LightStim Light Therapy Device – again a light therapy that’s intended to help with signs of aging – but the price tag is not quite as high as the mask above. I have had these treatments during a facial and of course my skin was better after, but there are so many layers of treatment during those hours, I can’t say for sure which parts are giving the best results.
3. The Beachwaver – said to be almost like a curling iron for dummies and the rotating curling barrel makes beachy waves easy to achieve. I used something similar in the past and it worked great.
4. Neulash Eyelash Serum Duo – I have used this and the results are amazing! In less than a month my lashes were so long they were touching my sunglasses. This is a great alternative to lash extensions which can potentially damage your natural lashes. I paid $100 for a single tube so this is a good savings.
5. PMD Facial Cleansing Device – my friend has this and swears by how clean it gets her face. It has silicone bristles and the vibrations supposedly lift and tone your face. Have any of you tried this one?
6. Makeup Eraser Duo ($25) – I use my makeup eraser every single night. You wet the cloth with water and it wipes your face nearly clean of makeup. This it the first step in my evening skincare routine before I wash my face with cleaner. I love that they are offering a 2 pack because I’m often at a loss when my makeup eraser is in the washing machine. If you don’t feel like you need 2 clothes – you can purchase one for $20 on Amazon Prime.
7. Supergoop! Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45 – I love that this setting powder has SPF in it. I don’t set my makeup in the winter, but in the summer heat it’s a must or my makeup melts off. Have any of you tried this?
8. MAC Up Close and Personal Lip Kit – I think Mac does a great job with their lip products and I love that they pre-package a trio that works well together. I love the NYX Butter Gloss (in angel food cake and creme brûlée) but their lip pencils don’t have much staying power. I’ll let you know about this Mac set.
9. Slip Silk Pillowcases – normally $199 these are $119 for a set of queen pillowcases. To me this price still seems pretty outrageous but they get raving reviews. I use a silk pillowcase I got on Amazon and while it hasn’t worked miracles to make me look 21 again, I was able to get my Nsale booties with the money I saved over buying the Slip brand. Do you have these? Are they worth the high price tag?
10. Oops – guess who skipped 10 when making the collage graphic?? This girl!!
11. Nars Face Palette – Nars is well known for their blush and bronzer shades so this palette makes it nice to have everything in one place. Again, you can find drug store options if this isn’t in your budget! Here’s a pretty glow palette from amazon.
12. neuBrow brow enhancing serum – my brows are getting very patchy after too many years of tweezing them so if this is anything like the neuLash it’s bound to work miracles.
I hope you guys all have a great weekend!!! Since most of the items from the NSALE sell out very quick you can expect some other content in addition to restocks and such this week. I’ll be sharing some back to school outfits with my kids, some statement summer dresses, and my NSALE men’s picks! If you would like you can sign up for my weekly newsletter here.