Educational Resources and Activities
- Free homeschooling resources available for a limited time at www.homeschooldownload.com
- Amazing Educational Resources – is a list of all the sites offering free resources right now
- Teacherspayteachers.com has lots of free materials as well as paid options to support teachers.
- National Geographic Kids on YouTube has many educational programs and if you have a smartTV you can watch them on the television.
- Crash Course Kids – educational YouTube channel.
- GoNoodle.com – movement and mindfulness activities for kids.
- Adventure Academy – online educations games and activities.
- ABCya.com – educational games (app available) for kids K-6+.
- The Cincinnati Zoo is offering educational Facebook LIVES every weekday at 3 pm.
- Scholastic Magazine has at home resources available by grade level.
- Indoor or outdoor Plastic Easter egg hunts.
- Draw pictures of card for local nursing home patients whose families can’t come visit.
- Dinosaur dig toys.
- Indoor or outdoor scavenger hunts.
- Kinetic sand or water beads play.
- Play Memory.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga on Youtube.
- Busy Toddler blog has tons of ideas and well as some activities on FitToddler.
Ideas for Mom
- Closet clean out
- Cosmetics clean out
- Spring redecorating (moving things around the house that you already have)
- Painting (artwork or I’m hoping to paint our office this week)
- Finish your taxes
- Take a hike
- Drive to the beach for a walk
- Clean out the garage
- Read a book
- Do a mask or manicure
- Take an online course to learn a new skill
- Try and new recipe from your Pinterest boards (check out my Pinterest boards here)
Whatever you’re up to, stay safe and practice gratitude!