The Essential Packing List for a Beach Trip
- CALPAK 22″ & 30″ Spinner Luggage Set – this is the luggage set I use for trips. If you take shorter, more frequent trips, the smaller carry-on luggage is sold separately.
- Packing Cubes – compartmentalize your clothing, shoes, toiletries, etc. with these packing cubes. This is an awesome way to stay organized while traveling!
- Beach Towel – this one comes in several different sizes and is quick drying. I also love the round shape of this one.
- Sandals – linking several options below!
- Sunglasses – these are my everyday go-to sunglasses, but I also like these mirrored ones.
- Swimsuits – sharing affordable swimsuit options below in the $20-$40 range including this cute leopard suit I just bought in a small.
- Sunscreen – don’t forget your sun protection at home. This one can be used for both the face and body.
- Swim Cover Ups – wear it to the beach or the pool, I love these cover-ups below:
- Maxi Dress – maxi dresses are a great option to wear to a beachside dinner. I love the one pictured on the right above or this gray maxi dress that has pockets.
- Denim Shorts – the fit of these shorts is great although for sizing reference, I sized up one.
- Loose Tank Top – can’t go wrong with a basic v-neck tank. I’m packing this button down cami for our Florida beach trip.
- Large Tote Bag – pack a tote bag that’s large enough to carry your essentials to the beach. I’m sharing a few spacious options below.
- Jewelry – put final touches to your beach look with accessories. Love these seashell hoop styled earrings.
- Straw Hat – I have this in the xl size. Another fun option is a large floppy hat like this one.
- Self Tanner – I use these tanning drops in the dark shade daily and I mix it with my face lotion. It doesn’t have the bad self tanner scent. For arms and legs, I use this tanning spray. It sprays on easy and I rub it in with a mitt.
- Beach Pouch – to keep your things nice and dry from the water, this canvas pouch is designed to carry all your “wet beach stuff” after a day at the beach!
Do you guys have any fun spring break or summer vacations planned? Would love to hear where you’re heading! Thanks for reading and stopping by!!